The village of Stepantsminda (called also Kazbegi) is one of the major touristic destinations in Georgia, and so there are a variety of options for accommodation, apart from the luxurious Rooms Hotel. You can find a bunch of guest houses and mid-range hotels with affordable prices (starting from 5-10 EUR per night) on Airbnb, Booking.com, google or Tripadvisor. When you book your accommodation choose one not to far from the venue as the village is widely spread on a big slope.
Rooms Hotel Kazbegi
Our venue is Rooms Hotel Kazbegi, the most visited and internationally awarded design hotel suite in Stepantsminda. The alpine retreat offers panoramic views to be enjoyed from equally atmospheric indoors.
“When the Rooms Hotel Kazbegi opened in 2012, it finally brought city-worthy digs and amenities to the highlands of northern Georgia.” (VOGUE)
Dancing venue, Snacks and Dinner
1. Rooms Hotel Kazbegi
– Mountain view
– Breakfast included
– Spa included (pool & Sauna)
– free cancellation until 30 days prior to the event
– booking code: Tango Marathon 2022
3. List of Guesthouses nearby starting from less than 10 EUR per night.
Almost every house in Stepantsminda is a guesthouse and most of the hosts are really friendly and happy to welcome you. Just take into account that the village is widely spread and therefore it is convenient to book a guesthouse close to the venue. Rooms Hotel Kazbegi is located on the east slope at the end of the village, with the best view to Mount Kazbek.
1. open booking.com, airbnb, googlemaps, tripadvisor or similar webpages
2. type: Stepantsminda (Mtkheta-Mtineti, Georgia)
3. check availability for the dates of OjosNegros Tango weekend
4. open the map-view and check if the location is close to rooms hotel
5. book and enjoy your stay.